Counselor at Law
I am committed to be your “personal” attorney – one who confidentially listens to you. Together, you and I have an honest and authentic conversation about how to impact your life and those you care about.
I have practiced law for over 20 years and have represented hundreds of clients in a wide variety of legal issues, ranging from wills and trusts, real estate, business law, criminal law, contracts, family law and civil litigation. My broad range of experience allows me to appreciate many issues that may be not be obvious to you. I also make it a point to surround myself with professional advisors who I trust and respect in order to ensure that my clients have the best advice available for all legal matters they may encounter.
Please contact me to set up a time to get to know you and discuss what is important to you want what you want for your life. If you have an emergency, contact me and we will calmly and powerfully deal with it. If you have a concern, we can meet and discuss the reality of your concerns and propose some new actions. If you just want to know a lawyer in case you need one in the future, call me and let’s have a cup of coffee and get to know eachother.
I look forward to hearing from you.
– Jim Marks
Attorneys may represent you, but YOU hold the legal power.
• Do you know what your legal rights are?
• Are there areas of your life where you want more power?
• Are there things you want to accomplish that you are not sure how to do?
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You CAN be proactive.
• What will happen if you get sick or die?
• Do you have a plan?
• How can you influence the way things turn out in the future?
• How can you protect yourself and those you love?
Sometimes you want a lawyer to STAND up for you. You are not alone.
• Do you want support and assistance in resolving a conflict?
• Are you seeking justice?
• Have you been accused of something?